Wear the same shield as those on New York City's front lines.
When COVID struck our hometown of NYC, CONSORTIUM stepped up to become the largest maker of face shields for the City of New York. We hand-produced 1.6 million face shields directly in our Meatpacking District location, which the city then delivered to area hospitals and other frontline workers. We are now able to make the exact same face shield worn by NYC's front line workers available to you as well.
NYC-based retail tech startup CONSORTIUM is the largest producer of face shields for the City of New York and its medical workers. Shields are hand-produced daily in our NYC Meatpacking District events space, as featured in the New York Times. You will be wearing the exact same shield as the medical workers on New York City’s front-lines.
- Slight curve around face offers full-face coverage for enhanced protection.
- Thick, durable plastic is reusable and easy to clean and care for.
- Adjustable elastic band fits men and women.
- Soft sponge makes for comfortable all-day wear.
- Crystal-clear visor never obscures your field of view.
- No assembly required– ready for immediate use.
- Size: 10″ tall x 15″ wide, covers around the face to the front each ear.
- Plastic: Clear PET
- Thickness: 17 mil or 0.017″
- Headband: 1″ Elastic strap, with additional slots on the shield for tension adjustment.
- Comfort: A soft foam forehead strip keeps the shield off of the face.
*Every shield is individually sanitized before bagging & boxing.
The elastic headband is latex free.