Wear the same shield as those on New York City's front lines.
For quantities greater than 100, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
NYC-based retail tech startup CONSORTIUM is the largest producer of face shields for the City of New York and its medical workers. Shields are hand-produced daily in our NYC Meatpacking District events space, as featured in the New York Times. You will be wearing the exact same shield as the medical workers on New York City’s front-lines.
- Slight curve around face offers full-face coverage for enhanced protection.
- Thick, durable plastic is reusable and easy to clean and care for.
- Adjustable elastic band fits men and women.
- Soft foam makes for comfortable all-day wear.
- Crystal-clear visor never obscures your field of view.
- No assembly required– ready for immediate use.
- Size: 11″ tall x 15″ wide, covers around the face to the front each ear.
- Plastic: Clear PET
- Thickness: 15 mil or 0.015″
- Latex-Free Headband: 1″ Elastic strap, with additional slots on the shield for tension adjustment.
- Comfort: A soft foam forehead strip keeps the shield off of the face.
*Every shield is individually sanitized before bagging & boxing.
The elastic headband is latex free.
Testing is key to beating this virus
Testing is key to beating this virus. Starting this month we’ll be doing random COVID-19 tests in our schools. Families, we need your help: sign the consent form to get your child tested. The test is free, safe and easy. Visit schools.nyc.gov/covidtesting for more.Posted by Mayor Bill de Blasio on Tuesday, October 6, 2020