Effective Date: November 30, 2016
Last Updated: November 30, 2016
Questions or Comments
We collect information through the Website as follows:
- Personally Identifiable Information You Provide. Personally identifiable information is information that identifies or describes you, including, but not limited to, your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. You may browse the Website without providing us any of your personally identifiable information. However, to fully use the Website, including to order the customizable goods offered by our Brands, you must provide us with your name, address, phone number, e-mail address and credit card information.
Use of Your Personally Identifiable Information
Custom Consortium may use the personally identifiable information you provide, separately or in combination with the non-personally identifiable information that we collect, for any of the following purposes:
- to operate and improve the Website;
- to provide our Brand’s customizable goods that you purchase to you;
- to market and sell our Brand’s customizable goods that we think may be of interest to you;
- to provide you with a more consistent and personalized experience when interacting with the Website;
- to provide you with a more consistent and personalized experience when shopping and purchasing at our physical stores;
- to respond to your comments or questions;
- to detect and protect against error and fraud and any other unauthorized or illegal activities;
- for archival and backup purposes in connection with the operation of the Website;
- to market and sell other companies’ products and services that we think may be of interest to you;
- for data analytics and research purposes; and
Information Transfer for Non-United States Residents
If you are visiting the Website from a country outside the United States, you acknowledge and agree that in using the Website, you will transfer personally identifiable information about yourself to the United States, that the data protection laws of the United States may not be as comprehensive as those in your own country and that the transfer of this personally identifiable information occurs with your consent. Personally identifiable information collected on the Website is governed by the data protection and privacy laws of the United States, and may be stored and processed by Custom Consortium or our service providers in the United States or abroad.
Disclosure of Your Personally Identifiable Information
We may disclose your personally identifiable information and other information to third parties as described at the time such information is collected or as follows:
- With your consent.
- With our affiliates.
- With our Brands.
- With service providers performing services on our behalf. To our service providers whom we engage to provide services on our behalf, including, but not limited to, product development and web hosting services. These partners will be contractually prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
- In connection with corporate changes. To a successor organization in the event that Custom Consortium is involved in a transaction such as a merger, stock purchase or sale, or sale of substantially all of Custom Consortium’s assets.
- For legal purposes. In response to a subpoena or court order, or a request from a law enforcement or other government agency, to establish or exercise our legal rights, to defend against claims, or to protect the safety or security of the public or of users of the Website or Custom Consortium’s services.
The Website is not intended for anyone under the age of thirteen. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of thirteen.
How We Protect Your Personally Identifiable Information
We follow generally accepted security practices and procedures to protect the personally identifiable information you provide from unauthorized access, use and disclosure, and we require that our authorized service providers implement and maintain such security practices and procedures as well. Nevertheless, Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any messages or information you send to the Website may be read or intercepted by others. If you have any questions about the security of personally identifiable information collected by Custom Consortium, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Storage and Retention of Your Personally Identifiable Information
The personally identifiable information that you provide will be electronically stored by Custom Consortium or our third-party service providers. If any of this information is stored by our third-party service providers, it will be subject to their security procedures, which may not afford the same level of protection as required by the laws of certain countries such as the member nations of the European Union.
We retain the personally identifiable information that you provide for so long as we, in our sole discretion, believe is necessary or appropriate (a) to carry out the purpose(s) for which such information was collected, or (b) to comply with applicable laws, contracts, or other rules or regulations.
Do Not Track
The Website does not support Do Not Track at this time. Do Not Track is a privacy preference that you can set in your web browser to indicate that you do not want certain information about your webpage visits collected across websites when you have not interacted with the service on that page. To learn more about Do Not Track, including how to turn it on, visit www.donottrack.us.
Changes to Your Personally Identifiable Information
You may contact us via email at Admin@CustomCconsortium.com to change any of the personally identifiable information that you provide to us on the Website.
Notification of Material Changes since the Effective Date